1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to WA, SA, NT, QLD, NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS residents aged 18 years or older.
3. Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences on July 1 2022 and closes 11:59pm AEST on December 31 2022 (“Promotional Period” ).
5. To enter, eligible entrants must, during the Promotional Period, visit CountryCars website located at https://www.countrycars.com.au/CC/sell-my-car.html, and purchase the Gold Package to sell your car on CountryCars, complete all requested details including, but not limited to full name, mobile phone number and email address. Buying the Gold package will make your entry valid. If you place an ad then decide you no longer want to sell the car within 2 days, you will be removed from contention.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Multiple entries permitted subject to the following: (a) multiple Gold Packages are purchased during the promotional period
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The draw will take place at ACM on the below dates at 9am AEST. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
Winner 1 drawn: Monday, August 1 2022
Winner 2 drawn: Thursday, September 1 2022
Winner 3 drawn: Monday, October 3 2022
Winner 4 drawn: Tuesday, November 1 2022
Winner 5 drawn: Thursday, December 1 2022
Winner 6 drawn: Monday, January 2, 2023
11. The winner will be notified by telephone and in writing via email.
12. If there are any unclaimed or un-awarded prizes a prize draw will be conducted on April 3, 2023 at the same time and place as the original draw. If a winner is drawn they will be contacted by phone and in writing within two (2) business days.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The first valid entry drawn on each draw date will win a fuel card valued at $100.
15. If for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
16. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to the directions of any regulatory authority.
17. AMPOLCash Card Conditions of use
These conditions apply to any use of an AmpolCash by any person ("Customer" ). AmpolCash is either a physical Card ("Card" ) or AmpolCash e-Gift card (“AmpolCash Digital” ) bearing the AmpolCash marks. “Ampol” means Ampol Australia Petroleum Pty. Ltd. A.B.N. 17 000 032 128, and each of its subsidiaries, related bodies corporate (as defined in the Corporations Act) or associated companies as the context requires. A separate contract is created between you as the Customer and Ampol on these terms and conditions for each AmpolCash Card or AmpolCash Digital you purchase.
1. Acceptance of Conditions of Use. Any purchase or use of AmpolCash by a Customer will be deemed to be an acceptance of these conditions. If you let another person use your AmpolCash you must tell them that the use of AmpolCash is subject to these terms and conditions.
2. Validity of Card. Where a signature panel is provided on a Card, the Customer must sign the Card immediately. Any relevant Card which has not been signed will not be accepted.
3. Verification of Card. If the AmpolCash has a PIN verification, the Customer must enter the PIN at the time of purchase.
4. Purchase of Goods and Services. The Card may only be used at Ampol outlets (which as we transition from Caltex to Ampol may be branded Caltex or Ampol) where EFTPOS facilities are operational and online. The Card can be used to purchase (or part pay in conjunction with cash or by credit card) selected goods or services available at these outlets. The Card cannot be used to purchase gift cards, prepaid or post-paid phone or internet vouchers, transport tickets, mobile phones and accessories, or lottery tickets.
AmpolCash Digital can be redeemed at participating locations. To find a participating location, visit the Ampol site locator. AmpolCash Digital cannot be used at Outdoor Payment and Pay@Pump terminals.
5. No cash. No cash out facilities are available with AmpolCash and it is not redeemable for cash.
6. Customer Responsibility. Customers must ensure all details on any receipt are correct. Any dispute regarding receipt details is between the Customer and the Ampol outlet (which as we transition from Caltex to Ampol may be branded Caltex or Ampol) where the Card was purchased.
7. Non-Supply of Goods or Services. Ampol will have no liability to the Customer where a participating outlet refuses to supply products or services to the Customer. Any dispute regarding non-supply of products and services to the Customer is between the Customer and the relevant Ampol outlet (which as we transition from Caltex to Ampol may be branded Caltex or Ampol).
8. Property and Loss. AmpolCash remains the property of Ampol. If AmpolCash is lost or stolen, or if the Customer becomes aware of the possibility of any unauthorised use, the Customer must immediately notify Ampol on 1300 365 096. Until the Customer has given Ampol such notice and subject to any liability that cannot be excluded by law including any statutory consumer guarantees under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act 2001 or similar consumer protection laws, Ampol is not responsible, and excludes all liability for any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) in relation to any theft or unauthorised access or use of AmpolCash If Ampol replaces any lost or stolen Card, a card replacement fee of $5.50 will be charged. We may replace faulty AmpolCash. Any replacement AmpolCash will have the same unused value (at the time of replacement) and expiry date.
9. Purchase Limit. The total amount of purchases made by a Customer on AmpolCash must not exceed the face value or reissued value of a replacement Card or AmpolCash Digital. The Ampol EFTPOS system will check for any purchase in excess of this limit. If the Customer's purchases exceed the face value, the Customer is liable to Ampol for the excess payment in cash or by credit card.
10. Expiry. AmpolCash expires on the last day of the month, as stated on the Card or on AmpolCash Digital, or if no month is stated, 36 months after the date of purchase of the Card. AmpolCash cannot be used after the expiry date. Any balance that remains after expiry will not be available for use. Ampol will not replace expired AmpolCash.
11. Use of Card at Unmanned Locations. Cards can only be used at unmanned locations if they have PIN verification. Therefore, the Customer must request PIN verification when ordering a Card if the Customer wishes to use a Card at an unmanned location. AmpolCash Digital cannot be used at unmanned locations.
18. Total prize pool value is up to $600. Prize, or any unused portion, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
19. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
20. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate, subject to the directions of any regulatory authority.
21. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees” ). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
25. The Promoter is Rural Press Pty Ltd, ABN 47 000 010 382, 159 Bells Line of Rd, North Richmond, NSW, 2754.
26. Authorised under NSW Authority Number TP/00287